We have provided expert support for Health & Safety Awareness Training throughout the UK.
A quick summary of why you should talk to MESH
News Flash! Health & Safety training does not have to be boring. So what should you expect when you attend a health & safety training session? We see the FIVE key elements when designing training that you will find memorable are:
- Getting you involved in the training so it needs to be interactive – which is where many trainers still fall down;
- Making the issues relevant to you and your work activities - which means the trainer needs to be able to relate to relevant experiences;
- It needs to be practically based and not focus too heavily on the law – too heavy and it switches people off;
- The trainer must be able to answer your concerns and questions- experience again is vital;
- The trainer MUST be able to perform to an audience – which means injecting some personality (which some might argue does not always seem to go hand in hand with health & safety);
MESH have provided DS Smith Paper logistics with targeted and inspirational safety training for their supervisors in 2011 - Andy Evans, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, DS Smith Paper
We guarantee to remove your health and safety worries because we will provide expert advice and cost-effective solutions that are proportionate to your business health and safety needs. For evidence of Health & Safety Awareness training we've done please see what our customers have to say and some of our case studies.
About Health & Safety Awareness Training
Over 200 people are killed each year in accidents at work and over one million people are injured. Over two million suffer illnesses caused by, or made worse by, their work.Preventing accidents and ill health caused by work is a key priority for everyone at work. As the owner or manager of a business you know that competent employees are valuable.
Providing health and safety information and training helps you to:
- Ensure your employees are not injured or made ill by the work they do;
- Develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working becomes second nature to everyone;
- Find out how you could manage health and safety better;
- Meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
The law requires that you provide whatever information, instruction and training is needed to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of your employees.
Additionally the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations require that managers should be aware of legislation and be competent to manage health and safety effectively.
Our satisfaction guarantee
MESH clients are happy clients. We provide highly professional Health & Safety training & services that guarantee our clients will never have to worry about a visit from the HSE. Our guarantee is that, in the unlikely event of any negative contact from the HSE, we will be available (free) to support you in your response. All we ask is that you have followed and implemented Health & Safety recommendations that we make as part of our work for you.
Costs of training companies in Health and Safety Awareness will vary depending on the the numbers of staff to be trained and the location of the training.
As a guideline, fees for delivering a training course in Health and Safety Awareness starts from as little as £315 for a half day course and £575 for a one day course to develop the required level of competence in staff to meet the individual organisations needs.
We believe our pricing is very competitive but we don't compromise on quality and you can be assured that our training will prove to be a benefit to your business. We would expect you to shop around for quotations but would encourage you to check what level of service is being provided. Ask yourself whether you getting a training course that will make a long-term difference to the health and safety of your staff and your business. If in any doubt, please do contact us without obligation.
MESH can offer a range of Health and Safety Awareness training options to organisations throughout the UK:
1. We can deliver tailored Health and Safety Awareness training courses for line managers and supervisors to organisations throughout the UK.
2. We can deliver tailored Health and Safety Awareness training courses for employees at all levels to organisations throughout the UK.
3. We can deliver tailored Health and Safety Awareness training courses for directors and senior managers to organisations throughout the UK.
4. We can provide nationally accredited training in the form of the NEBOSH General Certificate, IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safely.
What we provide is legislative understanding of health and safety to all employees no matter what level they are at, which is a fundamental requirement placed upon all businesses no matter what size or industry type.
Where we work
MESH carry out Health and Safety Awareness training for companies in a diverse range of industries throughout the UK. We have many case studies to demonstrate how we have helped clients.
Our Head Office is in Kent, with regional offices located in London, The Home Counties, The Midlands, and The North East.