January 13, 2011
Where we work
We work throughout the UK and Europe delivering health and safety expertise for companies in a diverse range of industries.
- Fire Service safety audits are declining
- Employers urged to protect workers from welding fumes
- A garden centre in Essex where a chemical spill left a worker with breathing difficulties has been fined £104k
- DSEAR don’t waste money by leaving the assessment until your operations are set up
- Veolia ES has been fined £1m after one of its employees was run over and killed by a dustbin lorry in Kent