The results are in for the MESH October Health and Safety training group. We are thrilled that all 6 of our students received a Distinction pass. So how did we help our students to achieve this?
All of our students agreed they had exceeded their initial expectations. All had started the course with trepidation, as they understood the national pass rate of 67% reflected the difficulty of what they needed to learn. However by the end of the course all felt confident that they could transfer the knowledge gained and translate it into their own workplaces.
We asked our students what they believed helped them to succeed:
- The importance of individual commitment was a given – you only get back what you put in and there are no shortcuts;
- You must be supported by an exceptional teaching team – who can relate the training materials into real life experiences;
- It is important to have access to great learning materials – as these should provide a fantastic revision reference point;
- The more opportunities to practice against previous exam questions the better – but this needs to backed up by trainers who can provide feedback and improvement advice;
- Extra learning opportunities make the difference – including mock exams and revision day.
Our commitment to our students is why we continue to achieve such exceptional results and why we provide such a unique pass guarantee.
We believe that a 100% Distinction pass really is worth shouting about; so let’s spread the word.