May 25, 2012
Welcome to the May 2012 edition of the MESH Consultants Safety Matters email newsletter. This newsletter is available on free subscription only and is our way of keeping you informed about developments in Health and Safety. To review or amend your subscription details, please see the notes at the end.
In this issue …
[wpmlposts numberposts=”9″ orderby=”post_date” order=”DESC” category=”0″]
Where we work
We work throughout the UK and Europe delivering health and safety expertise for companies in a diverse range of industries.
- Company directors convicted after major fires
- Fire Service safety audits are declining
- Employers urged to protect workers from welding fumes
- A garden centre in Essex where a chemical spill left a worker with breathing difficulties has been fined £104k
- DSEAR don’t waste money by leaving the assessment until your operations are set up