The latest results are out for our sister company, Mesh4Safety, and once again they achieved a 100% pass for the latest 8 students. Of this, five achieved Distinction, one a Credit and two a Pass. This continues the 95% pass rate achieved over the past 3 years and shows the difference a quality training provider can make.
There are plenty of training companies around who provide NEBOSH training but with the national pass rate continuing to run at 67% a third of students are regularly failing. Do you want to chance falling into this 33%?
We asked our last group of students to comment on why they felt MESH made a difference to their chances and this is some of the feedback received:
Elliott Lockyer, Assistant Warden, RSPB North Kent Marshes commented – “Thank you it was a huge surprise to get a Distinction, I really enjoyed the course, a lot of hard work and determination paid off with a distinction. Chris Ward’s presentation style and unparalleled determination to ensure each of his students are successful coupled with Mary’s excellent organisation meant I had the best possible chance of doing my greatest, come exam time. The course is held in a very comfortable classroom with Chris going the extra mile to make sure each of us attending were comfortable throughout. Top marks from me concerning MESH and their delivery of this course, an excellent training provider. The course has really given me a real boost and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to advance his or her career.”
Susan Queree, Health and Safety Team Co-ordinator, Calfordseaden commented – “On my first day I felt maybe that I was out of my depth being the only woman on that particular course but that feeling did not last long. I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed it, although hard work. I believe it was down to Chris Ward that I attained such a good mark. He has a wealth of experience in his field, gained over many years, and I found him to be a fantastic teacher and inspiring.
A good teacher is someone who is filled with enthusiasm with a desire to teach and that’s what he is. I can honestly say that I am filled with a ‘confidence’ that I never had before and it just goes to show that despite what age you are, anything is possible.”
Clearly, the feedback shows the quality of tuition is everything and of course having a tutor who really cares about developing the candidate’s skills and knowledge. So if you want the best chance of making the most of your training why not give MESH a call?