MESH has been employed by the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) through 2008-2009 to provide competent persons advice and support in developing its health and safety systems. This support has included providing support to both the Kent and London offices and has included:
- Auditing of the health and safety systems;
- Development of health and safety policies and procedures;
- Undertaking of risk assessments;
- Providing on site, phone and `e` mail support as necessary;
- Training the health, safety and wellness committee to IOSH Managing Safely.